2010年11月20日星期六

Rather hard for a while, not a hard life!

Nervous! Nervous! Really, I feel really nervous .... I fear not the result I want, I'm afraid will not answer questions, I fear that I prepared enough ... There are many things to worry about, always in my heart going around ...

My dear God, please give me some strength right? I have the confidence to overcome all difficulties please?
After the examination, I have a lot to do, we must work hard to learn, must wait for results released, must be good for my future plans, growth is not a simple thing ...

Do not want to think too much, just want to make my last effort to score well in the exam ...
Do not want to live up to family members, teachers, friends of my expectations ...
Tired, they rest, in order to take a more long road ...
Told myself, there is no baffle me!

没有评论:

发表评论